É mais difícil matar um fantasma, do que uma realidade....

domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

Winter...


No rain today.....just cold...
I´ve walked the streets..the cold didn´t allow me to breed well...
Can you hold me just a litte? Just a little and than vanish forever?
Can you trust me just a little?Just a little and then i don´t want to see you ever....
Do you feel any guilt?Does our kind know what that is?...
I want to close your eyes...get away from the cold...protect you from the coming storm...i will rest too...i will be here....just hearing the wind...
He use to tell me where he goes...he use to tell me where he leads me...
It´s always the wind...always the cold....each time...time to reborn...
Can you tell them to go away? For once again to let me stay?...
I´ll rest than...just rest...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário