É mais difícil matar um fantasma, do que uma realidade....

domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

. . .


Silence....can you hear it?..no...maybe it´s just me...my imagination...maybe there is a lot of noise around me and i´m just not smart enough to realize it...
Silly me...writing silly things nobody can understand...maybe that´s why...silly may be the answer to everything...
Empty...could it be also...but...let me understand...am i complaining?? I can´t be...i´ve already question this...that you live for yourself or for others sake...there is no sense to question that again after so long...
It´s raining....the rain makes me sad...but running and jumping when it´s raining makes me happy...i think it makes me feel....free....
But...even here sitting here and writing this...i know that i´ve never been so free like in this moment...so..i´m crazy and i only write things that crazy people should never read...they will be even more crazy after it...
I laugh...of myself off course...should i think you are a liar? Would it be fair or i´ve missed the write word to explain it...
Illusions...come with dreams...that come with beliefs...that come with true...lie...happiness...decepcion...come with life..that is the real true..
I can scream...but even if i scream until i have no voice...you couldn´t hear me...how can that be possible? I´ve said it...and i say it again....because that´s what is correct to do...like everyone expect me to do...don´t worry...everything will be ok.....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário